Zoho adds Document Library, MailMagnet and Location awareness to Zoho CRM
Document Library, MailMagnet and Mobile features Kick Off New Year's Enhancements
• Document Library offers central repository for storing sales and marketing collateral
• MailMagnet filters emails for sales people based on their active deals in Zoho CRM
• Location awareness in iPhone, iPad & Android Apps let sales people instantly locate customers and leads near their current location
PLEASANTON, Calif. — January , 2012 — Zoho today announced a major update to Zoho CRM, the company's online customer relationship management software. Leading the pack of new features is a new Document Library module that allows sales people to centrally store, manage and collaborate on all sales-related collateral. The MailMagnet feature reduces email clutter for sales people by filtering emails based on their active deals in Zoho CRM. The iPhone, iPad and Android app updates allow field sales people to instantly locate customers and leads near their current location.
"2012 has been a great year for Zoho CRM with a complete revamp of user interface, new mobile apps, social integrations and many more powerful features" said Raju Vegesna, Zoho evangelist. "Now, we're beginning 2013 with major enhancements to productivity and mobility for our Zoho CRM users. Document Library, MailMagnet and Location Awareness in Mobile allows sales people to focus on customers and closing deals over keeping track of Emails and Documents. These enhancements are unique to Zoho, thanks to the broad business, productivity and collaboration application portfolio."
Key Improvements for Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM continues to be one of the company's flagship business applications, with tens of thousands of companies using the application to manage their customer relationships. The latest enhancements to Zoho CRM include:
- Document Library – The new Documents module is a built-in document library that creates a secure, central repository within Zoho CRM, ensuring that all users have access to the latest versions of sales-related collateral. Users can create folders and share them with select users and groups according to role-based security. The Documents module allows users to upload and create files in multiple formats. Users can email documents like proposals, collateral etc, to customers directly from the document library. Built-in integration with the Zoho Office suite allows users to view and edit documents right within the browser. This new feature comes with 250MB of free storage per user, for all Zoho CRM Professional Edition users. Enterprise users get 500MB of free storage per user.
- MailMagnet – MailMagnet helps sales people reduce their email clutter and letting them focus on emails that matter - emails from customers and prospects. It intelligently scans user's mailbox and displays only emails from prospects and customers that are relevant inside CRM. Users can reply to emails, add follow-up tasks and write important notes from the MailMagnet panel. A notification is displayed on-screen when a new email arrives from someone listed in the user's Zoho CRM Contacts or Leads module. MailMagnet works with Zoho Mail, Gmail, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange and other email services.
- Location Awareness in Mobile – Location awareness has been added to Zoho CRM iPhone, iPad and Android mobile apps. This new feature lets field sales people to instantly view customers and prospects near their current location and display them on a Map. This feature is handy for users on the go who wants to look at other customers or prospects near their current location, view their contact information and call them for a possible meeting. Users can access this feature in the Leads & Contacts modules in Zoho CRM mobile apps.
Pricing and Availability
The Document library, along with free storage is available immediately for all Zoho CRM paid users. MailMagnet for Zoho CRM is available immediately for free for existing users with Mail add-on enabled. Zoho CRM Mobile update with location awareness is available for free for all users using the Zoho CRM Mobile Edition.