Tiki 10.0 is here!
Major new features and enhancements include:
- Screencast, with screenshot, audio and video capture
- Security fixes, including issues with serialize/unserialize_calls, first disclosed by Lukas Reschke of StatusCode
- European Cookie compliance
- Improved support for Kaltura and BigBlueButton integration
- Several new plugins and modules including Facebook and Twitter integration
- New administration features for Tiki Workspaces
As part of our continual "dogfooding" process, the *.tiki.org sites were upgraded to Tiki 10 several weeks before the release, allowing the Tiki Community to obtain "real world" feedback for the upgrade.
Tiki 6.9LTS and 9.3LTS Releases
The Tiki Community also released updates to the two Long Term Support (LTS) versions: Tiki 6.9LTS and Tiki 9.3LTS. These updates include several security patches and fixes. The Tiki Community will continue to support Tiki 6LTS and Tiki 9LTS as Long Term Support version. See http://info.tiki.org/Version+
Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware is a full-featured, web-based, multilingual (35+ languages), tightly integrated, all-in-one Wiki+CMS+Groupware, Free Source Software (GNU/LGPL), using PHP, MySQL, Zend Framework, jQuery, and Smarty. Actively developed by a very large international community, Tiki can be used to create all kinds of Web applications, sites, portals, knowledge bases, intranets, and extranets. It was formerly named TikiWiki. Tiki is managed by the Tiki Software Community Association. For more information, visit http://tiki.org. Tiki®, TikiWiki® and the Tiki logo are registered trademarks of the Tiki Software Community Association.